CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Jobs Vacancy for Technician
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research , Dhanbad invites applications for posts of Technician Grade- II.
Name of the post: Technician/ Gr. II
Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Band 1: Rs.5200- Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Trade wise Vacancy
- Technician Carpenter trade – 02 Posts (OBC-01 & ST-01)
- Technician Surveyor trade – 03 Posts (UR-02 & ST-01)
- Technician Pump Operator/Plumber – 02 Posts (SC-01 & ST-01)
- Technician Information Technology trade – 03 Posts (UR-02 & ST-01)
- Electrician trade – 04 Posts (UR-03 & OBC-01)
- Machinist/Turner trade – 02 Posts (OBC-01 & SC-01)
- House Keeping trade – 02 Posts (UR-01 & UR(OH)-01)
Qualifications for Technician: SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in the Carpenter trade/ Surveyor trade/ Pump Operator/Plumber trade/ Information Technology trade/ Electrician trade/ Machinist/Turner trade/ House Keeping trade according to nature of Posts.
Maximum Age: UR-28 yrs. OBC-31yrs ,SC/ST-33yr , PWD (UR)- 38yrs. PWD (OBC)- 41yrs. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05(five) years for SC/ST and 03(three) years for OBC as per Government rule.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only) for each applied post drawn on State Bank of India.
See detailed advertisement for CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Jobs Vacancy for Technician: Click Here